TallyWay

"Culture: the cry of men in face of their destiny." [Camus]
My original intentions were to make this a photoblog, but fate seems otherwise determined. I live not far from an existential lifestyle and tend towards misanthropic beliefs. This is my blog.
Whether you read it or not is up to you. Whether you agree or disagree is up to you..for I do not care. Enjoy..or don't.

Sun

Winter has gone
Winter has gone
Barely took any photos during my Easter break but have nevertheless a few that I will be uploading when I get the time to.

View On Black


Yet another day I'd much rather be outside. Let the light from above shine upon my being. Let my hair take in every wavelength.
But here I am. Inside. Because a certain institution demands it.

We are all here
We are all here
enjoying the day in each our way.

View Large On Black


..and I in mine.

EDIT: I just found out I've been on flickr's Explore since mid March. My first Explore photo xD Rejoice.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Post a Comment

You can leave your response or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end

Post a Comment