TallyWay

"Culture: the cry of men in face of their destiny." [Camus]
My original intentions were to make this a photoblog, but fate seems otherwise determined. I live not far from an existential lifestyle and tend towards misanthropic beliefs. This is my blog.
Whether you read it or not is up to you. Whether you agree or disagree is up to you..for I do not care. Enjoy..or don't.

Website and minimalism



Earlier yesterday an idea for a possible personal website popped into my head and I found it a pretty good idea too.. that was till I started trying to work it out in photoshop.
The result wasn't as impressive as my mind had pictured it. Some ideas are better off left in the mind.
Click the above image to see a larger screenshot of what I ended up with.
The title saying "TallyWay" and the "My name is TallyWay~" parts are replaced to protect my privacy but would otherwise have my real name instead.

In the spirit of the above topic.
I've become increasingly interested in minimalism. Hence the minimalistic attempt at a website above.
And here is some fantastic minimalistic photography from other flickr members:
(am I allowed to post their photos in my blog even though it's to recognise them?)





Also; go visit My Twitter

Labels: , , , , , ,

Post a Comment

You can leave your response or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end

Post a Comment