TallyWay

"Culture: the cry of men in face of their destiny." [Camus]
My original intentions were to make this a photoblog, but fate seems otherwise determined. I live not far from an existential lifestyle and tend towards misanthropic beliefs. This is my blog.
Whether you read it or not is up to you. Whether you agree or disagree is up to you..for I do not care. Enjoy..or don't.

Sniffle

Hoist Me Up
Hoist Me Up
Part of an old boat crane lying along the beach rusting away.

Time is but the illusion of events passing by.

This is mostly just a photopost. Spent most of my Friday (after my last exam of the semester *insert big smile*) somewhere along the seaside with my camera.
Very windy. Very refreshing. Very relaxing.

I think I have a cold now.
Been sniffing away since yesterday. Only mildly though. This cup of nice and warm tea should do the trick.

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

You can leave your response or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Anonymous Anonymous says:
    02/02/2009, 22:27  

    the title hoist me up reminds me of something else. and now for something completely different:

    "no reason to get excited
    the theif he kindly spoke
    there are many here among us,
    who feel that life is but a joke"
    (Bob Dylan)

    ps do you use photoshop to adjust your photos? top

  • Blogger TallyWay says:
    02/02/2009, 23:36  

    more lyrics.

    yeah, I do use PS but I do as little as possible though I do do some tuning except from my sepia and b/w photos, those I do a little more on since I have to desaturate and apply photo filters to those. top

Post a Comment