TallyWay

"Culture: the cry of men in face of their destiny." [Camus]
My original intentions were to make this a photoblog, but fate seems otherwise determined. I live not far from an existential lifestyle and tend towards misanthropic beliefs. This is my blog.
Whether you read it or not is up to you. Whether you agree or disagree is up to you..for I do not care. Enjoy..or don't.

Recent

"Time is not a reality, but a concept or a measure." [Parmenides]

Archives

Just for the sake of it

Second post.. just for the sake of it. I mainly just want to see how it looks. I have a feeling this thing is going to end up not being much of a photoblog after all. Google's Blogger don't seem to allow the creation of new pages. Basically means the only pages I have is this one and the page you get when clicking the title.
The menu bar at the top as for now just links to the Blogger sites but I'll try to set something properly up elsewhere that doesn't rely on Blogger as I'm using this service only because of the simple blogging solutions.

The only possibility of creating another page would then be to create a link to a separate site entirely and make it look like it's still part of blogger. I'll probably do that then..so I can create a photo gallery somewhere for the day when this becomes an actual photoblog.

EDIT: just to make sure everyone gets this. this is just a temporary solution till I finish my own webpage...(if I ever finish it)

EDIT2: I just found out that the sliding function of the menu at the top isn't always working for some reason. I'll get that sorted out soon enough.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

You can leave your response or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end

Post a Comment