TallyWay

"Culture: the cry of men in face of their destiny." [Camus]
My original intentions were to make this a photoblog, but fate seems otherwise determined. I live not far from an existential lifestyle and tend towards misanthropic beliefs. This is my blog.
Whether you read it or not is up to you. Whether you agree or disagree is up to you..for I do not care. Enjoy..or don't.

Recent

"Time is not a reality, but a concept or a measure." [Parmenides]

Archives

Just in

through the door.

And that is a figure of speech just in case you didn't know. And it stands for; I just got back 'home' again a bit over an hour ago, dropped off some groceries (mostly liquids), had myself a bowl of cereal (I seem to be quite fond of that though I suspect a major factor to that is the convenience of it all), got myself a glass of nice and fresh cold water from a bottle I've left in the fridge (ice cold > tap cold), put the empty bowl next to the sink in the kitchen, clicked a bit around the net, and ended up here at Blogger.

I think I'll stick with 'just in through the door.' The shortest distance between two points is a straight line..right?

It's only 15:00 and I'm already feeling tired. I've managed to be what I consider to be quite productive so far. Went jogging today morning, had a proper and relaxing breakfast before heading out to town after: PS/2 extension cord for my keyboard, materials for a laundry bag(yup, still don't have one), a book, and liquid consumables.

Now,
I am tired and ready for a guilt-free nap that I will try to avoid taking.

So, anyone else out there excited about what is going to happen in exactly 6 days?

f(t) = t - 6 ; and counting.


On another note. One thing I've been wondering a little for a while now. Why aren't those four seaters (you know, those with two and two seats facing each other with extra large footspace) on buses the first seats that get taken when they're perfectly void of human presence. I know I head for those whenever they're empty.. one seat for my bag, one for me, one's footspace for me to stretch mine over. They already have dedicated seats for the elderly, and here at least, they have own seats along the wall further up front with an abundance of space for potential bags and/or luggage, so it's not like those are valid reasons.
Suggestions?

Ps: I can't believe this blog is turning into just another rant-sphere.

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

You can leave your response or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Anonymous Anonymous says:
    14/01/2009, 18:13  

    At least in Norway, I know I avoid those double-two-facing-each-other seats because the prospect of someone else sitting opposite me and me having to stare at them for the duration of the journey is not so appealing. maybe they're more popular in oslo than in brighton og omegn, for they seem to fill up relatively quickly here. also, in oslo we now have seats for "fat people". that is to say, single seats that are big enough to fit two skinny people or children, or one point five "average" sized-people. interesting.

    -Meaghan top

  • Blogger TallyWay says:
    14/01/2009, 22:28  

    hm, but what if it's outside rush hours and chances of people actually sitting opposite you are quite slim? Besides, most of the time the seats opposite you will never fill up till there are no other double seats left.
    Heh.. and if you absolutely want to avoid people sitting next to, or opposite you, the simple solution is to stretch your legs, place your bag, and become oblivious to any new passengers.
    Not that I do that. top

Post a Comment