TallyWay

"Culture: the cry of men in face of their destiny." [Camus]
My original intentions were to make this a photoblog, but fate seems otherwise determined. I live not far from an existential lifestyle and tend towards misanthropic beliefs. This is my blog.
Whether you read it or not is up to you. Whether you agree or disagree is up to you..for I do not care. Enjoy..or don't.

Yesterday's short photowalk

Brighton Seaside
Brighton Seaside
Towards the end of magic hour.

View On Black


This is one of the photos from yesterday. Check out my photostream for the other update.

More uploads to come later. I am busy and procrastinating.

My Twitter

PS: I've resolved the comment-box-overlapping-the-photos issue now. Let me know if there are any issues viewing the pages.

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment

You can leave your response or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end

Post a Comment