TallyWay

"Culture: the cry of men in face of their destiny." [Camus]
My original intentions were to make this a photoblog, but fate seems otherwise determined. I live not far from an existential lifestyle and tend towards misanthropic beliefs. This is my blog.
Whether you read it or not is up to you. Whether you agree or disagree is up to you..for I do not care. Enjoy..or don't.

Hold on...


Rock


I was completely off in my previous post. I managed to click to and consequently post the wrong photo thus discussing the wrong photo as well. Seems I have already been Explored 3 times. How strange. I didn't even notice. The above three photos are the ones that have been Explored. The third (beach) photo was the one I had mistakenly taken its five minutes from. But I am here to rectify so enjoy.

This also gives me the chance to inform you about an update. I have set up a temporary solution to scrolling to "Older Posts", the "Newer Posts" link however is just a 'back' link, I still need to figure that one out. Alternatively I've tried another way of doing the "Older/Newer Posts" links but that involved loading all my (so far 33) posts and only then paginate and apply "Older/Newer Posts". Meaning all it really does is hide the (30) older and newer posts while displaying the current(3). The result? You have to wait anywhere up to half a minute (on a 100kbps line) to load everything (so far about 3mb) before you can view my blog. Very impractical especially for a (photo) blog with lots of photos to load every time.

PS: I don't understand why it was these three photos with Exploredness. If it was up to me I wouldn't have chosen these three. In fact, I don't think I'd even suggest these three. But art is a subjective thing.. I guess.. apparently.

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

You can leave your response or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end

Post a Comment